We are excited to kick off the inaugural 2020-21 season with you! We have implemented new rules & guidelines to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience throughout the season. Your health & safety is our #1 priority, and we appreciate your support and cooperation.
Please read the following Spectator Safety Checklist before entering Winnipeg Freeze home games:
- Non-medical face masks are mandatory for all staff, players and spectators while attending Freeze home games. Masks will be available for purchase at each game, as well as online at www.wpgfreeze.ca
- Please purchase your tickets in advance, online at www.wpgfreeze.ca to guarantee your entry into the game, and prevent long wait times to enter the arena at check in. Cash will not be accepted, however contactless methods of Debit & Credit will be available
- Please arrive early to accommodate for the check in procedures that will be in place each game, which include:
- Temperature Checks
- COVID-19 Screening Questions
- Arena Policy & Safety Procedure Outline Review
- Seating will be first-come-first serve, and includes standing room throughout the concourse. Freeze Ushers will be available to direct fans to available seats and standing room locations. Once you have completed the check in process a seat will be assigned to you that has a socially distanced marker.
- Members of the same household may sit / stand together, however members of different households must maintain a 2 meter distance at all times and sit or stand next to a socially distanced marker.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- There are directional decals on the concourse, as well as in the main lobby to guide and control traffic flow.
- Please do not leave your place throughout the game unless you are going directly to the washroom or exiting the facility.
- A “No Re-Entry” policy will be in effect throughout each home game.
- All staff, players and spectators are required to self-screen using the following tool prior to each game: https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or feeling unwell, please stay home.
- At the end of the game fans will be directed to exit the arena at specified intervals. This will be moderated over the PA system and through Freeze ushers to ensure everyone can maintain physical distancing measures.
- Any fans that are not following the social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Once you’re in your designated spot, you must remain there unless you are going directly to the washroom, to concessions or exiting the arena
- No outside food and beverage permitted.
Your health & safety is our #1 priority and want to provide all fans with a safe & memorable experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.